Best Uzi Team in Warzone Pacific Season 4 (August 2022)
To create the best Uzi SMG loadout in Warzone Season 4, players can use these attachments to greatly increase damage, range, and control.
As in season 4 of Pacific war zone keep coming up with new updates, players are looking for new gear for different weapons like the Uzi SMG. The Uzi is a fully automatic open-bolt submachine gun. It’s simple, consistent, and effective in close range combat. However, to use the Uzi a war zonemust be unlocked through the game first.
The Uzi SMG is relatively simple to unlock for use war zone. Players must reach level 34 in either war zone or Modern War. Since both games count towards progress, players should play in quick multiplayer playlists Call of Duty Modern Warfare to quickly unlock the Uzi.
After unlocking the Uzi, players should aim to progress the weapon to its full potential by unlocking all accessories and completing all weapon challenges. This will allow the gun to be modified for that better loadout. Besides, war zone XP tokens can also be used to level up your weapon faster. these war zone XP tokens will increase the amount of XP earned by the player through the game while in use.
Choosing an Uzi Team in Warzone Pacific Season 4
After unlocking all attachments, the best loadout for the Uzi is as follows:
- compensator: Expels gasses upwards to aggressively combat muzzle rise and improve recoil control at the expense of downsight velocity and target stability.
- 5” factory carbine.: A longer barrel that increases damage range, bullet speed, and recoil control while decreasing aimdown speed and movement speed.
- FSS closing actions: A tactical gear streamlined for close combat that increases down-sight speed at the expense of target stability.
- Tactical front grip: A simplified front grip that provides superior aiming stability at the expense of movement speed.
- .41 AE 32-Round Mags: A conversion kit to use high-caliber 32-round magazines. Improves both damage and range, but decreases recoil control.
- Advantage 1: double time: Doubles the duration of the tactical sprint a war zone and increases crouch movement speed by 30%.
- Perk 2: Ghost: While moving, make yourself undetectable by UAVs, radar drones, and heartbeat sensors.
- Advantage 3: Engineer: Spot enemy teams, field upgrades, and deathstreaks through walls and can mark them for teammates by aiming down. Additionally, players can hack the enemy team and field upgrades.
The Uzi received an upgrade in the latest Season 4 update to increase the minimum damage from 26 to 28 and the localized damage multiplier on the neck from 1.01 to 1.42. This benefit may seem small, but it will make this weapon even more lethal without the need for headshots. Also, this Uzi loadout will make players a threat to enemies war zone by creating a run and gun warrior.
Next: Best One Shot Crossbow Loadout in Warzone Pacific Season 4 (July 2022)
war zone is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X, Xbox One, and PC.
MultiVersus: The best 1v1 (and 2v2) characters to use
About the author